Check here for the latest guidance!
Safety remains our number one priority when it comes to getting you back into our restaurants. While guidance is changing around the UK, we are sticking with the following measures to help keep you and our teams safe:
• Enhanced cleaning throughout the day
• Hand sanitizer dispensers available in all restaurants
• Keeping as much space between tables as possible
• Employees confirming they are symptom-free before work
• We will keep our screens in areas of restaurants
• We have mechanical ventilation and doors/windows will be kept open to keep the air flowing
• We will continue to encourage contactless payment
While face masks are no longer legally required in England, we are encouraging all our teams to continue to wear them, and encourage you do to the same. The NHS Track and Trace QR code is available if you wish to use this.
In Scotland, as of 27th December we will be ensuring 1 metre distance between different groups. We ask you to please only visit in groups of no more than 3 households, and continue to wear your mask when moving around the restaurants. In Wales, as of 26th December all bookings will be subject to the “Rule of Six”. Face masks are also required when moving around the restaurant. In both Scotland and Wales, you and your party will need to provide contact details on arrival at the restaurant.
We can now take bookings online. Note, your booking party size and composition will need to comply with any local restrictions in place at the time of your visit.